iRoot Apk Download for Android and Windows (10/8.1/7) PC/LaptopPosted by: Parveen653 | Posted on: April 16, 2019
To get complete access to your Android device just like the admin of the device, you need to root your Android smartphone. By rooting your Android device, you can easily install some applications that enhance the performance of your device. After rooting your Android device, you can witness that the battery life of your phone increases rapidly.
There are numerous rooting apps present on the web. Some of them include KingRoot App, Root Master and more. But, the iRoot rooting app offers top-notch features to all the users. The users can easily root their Android device in the best way compared to other iRoot alternative rooting tools. In this tutorial, we have included the complete detailed process to root Android device using the iRoot tool. You can even find out the in-depth guide to the iRoot tool for your Android.
Table of Contents
- iRoot APK for Android Download:
- Vital Features of iRoot:
- How to Root your Android using iRoot App?
- Download and Install iRoot on Windows PC:
iRoot APK for Android Download:
iRoot is the powerful Android rooting application available for all the users so as to root the Android smartphones and tablets. The IRoot app is not available officially on the Google Play Store app store marketplace. However, you need not have to worry about that. The users can easily download and install the IRoot app on their Android device right from the trusted third party website.
You need to make sure that your device is compatible and supports the IRoot app to download on your Android device. The users need not have to worry about data loss due to rooting of your Android device using IRoot rooting tool. If you have any doubts, you can backup your device and then head over to root your Android device. Using the IRoot app, the users can root about 8000 Android smartphones and tablets.
READ Minecraft APK v188.8.131.52 – How to Download Minecraft Pocket Edition App?
Vital Features of iRoot:
Here are some of the best features of the iRoot tool that help the users to root various Android devices with much ease:
- The users can easily install the iRoot application on your PC or Android device with much ease.
- In order to make use of the application, you need to install the iRoot app on your device or Windows computer.
- With just a single click, the users can root their Android smartphone or tablet.
- You need to launch the iRoot app and connect the device to any PC or computer and hit the root button.
- If it is difficult using the iRoot tool in the normal mode, you need to reboot your phone and root the Android device in recovery mode.
- There are numerous additional features available for all the users on the iRoot application.
- At the time of installation of the iRoot app, this tool automatically installs various apps like System Cleaner and app store of Chinese device. If not used, you can easily remove the apps sometime later from your Android device.
- There are a plethora of benefits of rooting an Android device via the iRoot tool.
- The users can acquire access to various blocked features on your Android device after rooting the device.
- You can even remove irritating ads on different apps without any interruption of ads.
- The users can block all the constraints imposed on Android device for the users.
- There is a possibility of uninstalling some unnecessary pre-installed apps from your Android device.
- The users can change some ROMs on your Android device with much ease.
What’s unique about iRoot App?
We have several rooting applications or tools available on the app market for all the users. Despite having numerous rooting tools, iRoot Android app has its own prominence in the app market. There are copious exceptional features available on an iRoot app that you cannot find on other rooting apps in the market. Using this app, the users can root their Android device with just a single click.
Requirements to Root an Android Phone:
Here are the essential requirements that the user need to have so as to root their Android smartphone via iRoot tool:
- Your Android device must run the latest version of the Android operating system or run Android 2.2 and above versions of Android platform.
- You need to have a Windows-powered computer Laptop.
- Make sure that your Android device has an adequate battery so that your rooting process does not interrupt in the middle.
How to Root your Android using iRoot App?
The users need not have to follow any kind of special instructions so as to root their Android device using the iRoot Android application. You can follow the easy steps that help the users to root any Android device using the iRoot app. Have a look!
- First of all, you need to download the iRoot app on your Android device.
- At the time of installing the iRoot app, you will get a pop-up message asking whether you are willing to install it or not.
- Just tap Install button and proceed with the installation process.
- You need to make sure that you have turned on mobile data on your device.
- In order to turn on Wi-Fi, just go to Settings >> Wireless & Network on your Android device and toggle the button to ON.
- After successfully downloading and installing the iRoot app, you can click to launch the app.
- Open the app and connect your Android device to a PC using the USB device.
- You need to enable USB debugging on your computer.
- You have to wait for some time so as to complete the installation of iRoot on your Android device.
- Just hit the root button.
- If you have already rooted your Android smartphone, you can see a pop-up message that says the device has root permissions.
- After the completion of the rooting process of your Android device, you can simply tap on the complete button.
- Later, you can see the page that says ‘Device root successes.’
- Voila!! You have fruitfully rooted your Android phone.
That’s all! This is the easy process to root your Android mobile device using the iRoot rooting application absolutely for free of charge.
Download and Install iRoot on Windows PC:
The iRoot application is not available for the users to download it on Windows PC. Still, it is pretty much simple for the users to get this iRoot app for Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 operating systems. By making use of the Bluestacks Android emulator, the users can download and install iRoot for Windows PC. Just have a glimpse of the simple steps to download this free rooting application on your Windows PC:
- Firstly, you need to download Bluestacks software on your Windows PC.
- After completing the downloading process, just follow the on-screen steps to install this Android emulator on your device.
- You can then finish the installation process without any hassle.
- Launch the software program on your PC and run the emulator app.
- Open the app and you will see the home page of Bluestacks emulator. Enter the name of the app as iRoot in the search field and hit the enter button.
- You can then easily download and install the iRoot app on your Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 device platforms.
That’s all! This is all you need to know about iRoot for Android. We presume that this tutorial has given you adequate information regarding the installation guide to iRoot Apk on Android and Windows PC. For more doubts and queries, feel free to drop it in the comments section.